Monday, April 5, 2010

OMG!

When I was a girl, the Sweet Valley Twins series was my absolute fav! My mom always had to buy two copies of each book because my sister and I could/would not share or be expected to wait for the other to finish reading. I always considered myself more Elizabeth and my sister was like Jessica. (Although we aren't twins, I am sorry to say that we voluntarily chose to dress alike on many occasions.) Francine Pascal will bring Elizabeth and Jessica into adulthood in Sweet Valley Confidential, slated for publication in early 2011! Although I'm sure I can guess how things have turned out for the twins (gorgeous, successful, driving convertibles), it will be fun to revisit them. I'll have to buy two copies-one for me and one for my sister.

1 comment:

Karen Kleckner said...

I'm assuming you already know about the movie version that Diablo Cody is writing. Can't Wait!
http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/09/23/diablo-cody-sweet-valley-high-amazing/