Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Jennifer Weiner Update

A few years ago, I took a weekend trip with a group of girlfriends. One of my friends gave us all copies of Jennifer Weiner's book Good in Bed and we all read the book together on the trip. We all loved it so much, we were constantly asking each other "what page are you on?" On the plane, we took turns bursting out with laughter. Since then, I have read and loved all of her books. Jennifer is bringing back Cannie Shapiro, the main character from Good in Bed, in her new book, Certain Girls. Library Journal gave a publication date of October 2007, but a comment on Jennifer's blog led me to believe that the book won't be out until Spring 2008. I'm trying to get to the bottom of this, because I'm really looking forward to another great read!

No comments: