Monday, January 3, 2011

Anyone know where can I find a pattern for this chicken poncho?

I think I've just found my next knitting project: Chicken Ponchos!!

Seriously, how cute is that? And I know so many chickens that are in need of ponchos right now since the weather has gotten so cold. Now, if only I could find the pattern....
Etsy is a great site, with all kinds of wonderful handmade, crafty products. But there are some people who just should not craft. Ever. April Winchell's Regretsy: Where DIY Meets WTF captures some of the most heinous offenders. From Birch bark purses to crocheted childbirth education dolls, it is truly frightening. Fortunately, (or in these cases, unfortunately), Etsy has new products popping up every day. Since Winchell couldn't possibly include all of them in her new book, check out her website, http://www.regretsy.com/, to view all the latest and greatest crafting achievements.
Here are a few more of my favorites...
Fish in a Squirrel Suit Taxidermy:

Christmas Nativity Meerkats:






No comments: