Monday, April 4, 2011

Knit Your Own Royal Wedding




Didn't get an invite to William and Kate's wedding? Don't worry, now you can play along at home! Just Knit Your Own Royal Wedding. I found this hilarious book while perusing the new knitting books at Barnes and Noble.










They also had Knit Your Own Dog, which I was hoping would be great, but was a bit disappointing. Some of the patterns were great, but some not so much. The English Bulldog was a little unfortunate looking, so no knitted Bulldog for me. Then I found Yarn Bombing in the library. It's like graffiti tagging but with knitted things. Cozies for lamp posts and trees, etc. I don't know, but surely there is a more worthwhile knitting project one could do, like knitting blankets or mittens for the homeless.




No comments: