Wednesday, December 16, 2009

If you were wondering what to get me...

National Geographic always publishes beautiful books and I love giving (and getting) them as gifts. Just released from National Geographic is Food Journeys of a Lifetime: 500 Extraordinary Places to Eat Around the Globe. This would make a great gift for the foodie in your life (like me). It's a monster of a book and retails for $40, but it has the most gorgeous photographs and details all kinds of culinary adventures all over the world. From the Top 10 Cooking Schools in Italy to street food in Israel, there is much to make your mouth water. I was excited to see that I can check 2 of the journeys off the list: sachertorte at the Hotel Sacher in Vienna and Key Lime Pie from Kermit's Key West Lime Shoppe. Mmmm.

No comments: