Friday, March 28, 2008

Maguire is back!

I don't know how I missed this, but Gregory Maguire finally has another book coming this fall. A Lion Among Men will be the third book in his Wicked series. This one will tell the life story of the Lion, and will answer questions that were left open at the end of Wicked. I absolutely love Gregory Maguire-his novels are so imaginative and entertaining. If you've only read Wicked, you are missing out. Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister is one of my favorites. I can't wait!

1 comment:

MissMcGyver said...

did you know that there is another sequel to Wicked--Son of A Witch?

I haven't read any of them yet, since I tried Wicked and just didn't get "into" it at the time, but I LOVE the musical and the music. I will try the books again sometime--soon, hopefully...