Thursday, September 6, 2007

Left Behind

The hotel chain Travelodge in Britain compiled a survey of the most discarded books left behind in their hotel rooms. Over 6,500 books are left behind throughout the year, and these are the top 10:

1. The Blair Years by Alastair Campbell

2. Don't You Know Who I Am? by Piers Morgan

3. Jordan: A Whole New World by Katie Price

4. Wicked by Jilly Cooper

5. Dr Who Creatures & Demons by Justin Richard

6. The Diana Chronicles by Tina Brown

7. I Can Make You Thin by Paul McKenna

8. Humble Pie by Gordon Ramsay

9. The Story Of A Man And His Mouth by Chris Moyles

10. Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling

I don't know about you, but I've never left a book behind anywhere. At least not on purpose. But most of these titles seem like ones that I would leave behind. Except for Harry Potter, of course.

No comments: